cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Who Me Too'd this topic

Regsy
Contributor

Ridiculous amount of reminders, pop ups and emails

I have multiple machines running McAfee and its gettin got the point where I will not be renewing my subscription again.

I get nothing but reminders that my subscription is about to expire, i will be unprotected.  Its true my protection will expire, IN AUGUST!

can't turn it off, can't ignore it, got an email this morning again telling me that I need to renew! its annoying and pointless, warn me a month or a fortnight before but not 5 MONTHS! Sorry but its worse that having malware popping up! 

I'll be changinf protection providers if it carries on like this, and other pop ups are as bad, "you haven't selected auto renew" " you need to use our VPN for protection" how about letting me decide?  for a professional set up this is really really poor.

Who Me Too'd this topic

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community