cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Bogeyman
Contributor III
Message 1 of 6

tracker remover

I to have been told the problem has been worked on but I too am disappointed it has not been fixed yet

bogeyman

5 Replies
Bogeyman
Contributor III
Message 2 of 6

Re: tracker remover

Funny after I posted this my Mcfee tracker remover started to gray out on that page
Bogeyman
Contributor III
Message 3 of 6

Still haven't recieved any word on tracker removal. See if any thing happen before my renewal comes up

Bogeyman

Bogeyman
Contributor III
Message 4 of 6

Nord VPN suppost to have a tracker remover of some kind in it. They are also pleasant to deal with

Bogeyman
Contributor III
Message 5 of 6

tracker remover now working as of march 31 My pc tool update from mcafee and now it works

DPA1
Contributor
Message 6 of 6

Tracker remover has not worked since new version installed in early 2023 with subscription removal.  Using Windows 10.

Tracker Remover appears to complete scan of temporary files but hangs up on Other System Files.

I have removed and reinstalled Livesafe numerous times.  I am using the most current Verision 16.0 R 51.  Previous posts stated problems were supposed to be corrected with this version but NOT the case.

I have gone into settings and disabled Internet Explorer, but scanning Edge, Chrome, and Firefox.

Also have disabled scans on all system files.

What is going on with getting this problem corrected?  Keep being told you are working on a solution, and then that the 16.0 51 should work

What is going on?  Multiple users having similar problems

How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community