cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ericlee
Contributor
Message 1 of 4

Tracker Remover

I just reset my laptop and now have Lifesafe.  I have tried to use the tracker remover and it just shows a spinning circle.  This has literally been going on for an afternoon and all night. I just restarted my laptop this morning and thought I'd research what exactly "tracker Remover" is. results are adamant that it does not remove temp files, which leads me to ask, exactly what does it do, and why does it just sit and spin saying it's scanning Internet Explorer? I don't even use explorer I use edge. They are two different browsers, although they are from the same company.   

3 Replies
Sudharsanam_G1
Message 2 of 4

Re: Tracker Remover

Hi @Ericlee 

We regret the inconvenience!

McAfee is aware of this issue and investigating this to provide a solution at the earliest. We will keep you posted once we receive further information on this.

Alternatively, You can always contact the chat support using below link for immediate assistance.

McAfee Support

Regards
Sudharsanam G

Manel68
Contributor
Message 3 of 4

hace mas de tres meses que esto sucede yo lo comuniqué y todavía no lo han resuelto

Sudharsanam_G1
Message 4 of 4

HOLA @Manel68 

¡Lamentamos las molestias!

El problema se solucionará en la próxima actualización que se lanzará el 14 de febrero.

Nota: Hemos utilizado el traductor de Google para traducir el mensaje anterior.

Saludos,
Sudharsanam G

How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community