cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
TLOCK
Contributor II
Message 21 of 28

Re: TEMPORARY FILE NOT BEING REMOVED AFTER CLICKING ON TRACKER REMOVER WITH QUICK CLEAN

Jump to solution

TOTALLY agree with you. I reported this same issue in late Nov. 2022 and now its Mid Jan. 2023.  All i get when I talk to a agent in chat OR on the phone is, "We are aware of the issue and are working to fix it" 

Really? I was told that it would be fixed in the next update.....uhhhhhhhhhhh.. yeah.. nothing yet! there are other antiviruses that I believe I'll be exploring. 

TLOCK
Contributor II
Message 22 of 28

Re: TEMPORARY FILE NOT BEING REMOVED AFTER CLICKING ON TRACKER REMOVER WITH QUICK CLEAN

Jump to solution

However, what Mcafee failed to mention is doing a disk cleanup (as you described) basically only compresses the files, they are still obtainable. Yes, it is a "fix" of sorts, but not like what we're paying for. 😞

TLOCK
Contributor II
Message 23 of 28

Jump to solution

Coming up on almost a year since you posted, im having the same issue. No fix in sight 😞

TLOCK
Contributor II
Message 24 of 28

Jump to solution

How can you say its "SOLVED" when the problem still exists? I've seen posts on this from a year ago, and its STILL not fixed.

Venkat_YM
Message 25 of 28

Jump to solution

Hi @TLOCK 

Please refer our previous response to one of your posts in forums.

Regards,
Venkat

grattis
Contributor
Message 26 of 28

Jump to solution

Almost one year passed. still it is not working. Are you kidding  with the subscribers?

pomak
Contributor
Message 27 of 28

Jump to solution

Yeah. Problem exists and still signed as solved. Sooo strange !

George804
Contributor II
Message 28 of 28

Jump to solution

The problem isn't fixed and when my subscription runs out I am finding another Anti Virus program to use.

How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community