cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SN12
Contributor
Message 1 of 5

Secure VPN tile not available

Hi, I am using McAffee Livesafe package, but I am unable to use the VPN as it is not appearing on McAfee's dashboard.  

I read that VPN is not available if the user is physically in India, but I am outside of India, yet the 'Secure VPN' option is not appearing on the McAfee's dashboard. 

Pls assist. 

4 Replies
krishna55
Message 2 of 5

Re: Secure VPN tile not available

Hi @SN12,

Greetings from McAfee.

Your subscription does not cover the VPN feature as it was purchased in India. If you want to cancel and buy a new subscription with the VPN feature contact our customer support by clicking on this link

McAfee Chat Support

Cheers,
Krishnamanikandan KS

SN12
Contributor
Message 3 of 5

Thanks for the reply. 

I have purchased McAfee Livesafe which said that VPN is included. Yesterday I contacted the live chat where your technician advised that the VPN could be activated as I am outside of India. My service request number was 1-132515981. 

Pls assist. 

SN12
Contributor
Message 4 of 5

Hi @krishna55 , thanks for your reply. 

I have purchased the Livesafe package which said it included VPN. 

I contacted the McAffee live chat team yesterday wherein they informed me that the VPN could be activated by the sales team given that I am outside of India. My service request number was 1-132515981. 

Pls assist.

SN12
Contributor
Message 5 of 5

Hi @krishna55 
Thanks for your reply.
Before purchase, I checked and saw that that Livesafe has the vpn feature.
Also, I contacted the live chat team and they advised that since I am out of India it could be activated to the device. My service request no. was 1-132515981.
Pls assist

How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community