cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Hacendebbab
Contributor
Message 1 of 3

Question about the latest version of McAfee Total Protection

Hello, I am a user of McAfee Total Protection. I am writing to ask about the latest version of the program.
I am currently using version 16.0 R51 of McAfee Total Protection on my Windows 10 64 bit laptop. I want to know if there is a newer version available and what are the new features or improvements in it. I also want to know how to update the program without losing my settings or data.
Thank you for your time and attention. I appreciate your help and support. Please reply to me as soon as possible.

2 Replies
krishna55
Message 2 of 3

Re: Question about the latest version of McAfee Total Protection

Hi @Hacendebbab,

Greetings from McAfee.

You currently have the latest version of McAfee application. McAfee also has an autoupdate feature, so when a new version is released you will have it downloaded automatically without changing any settings.

Regards,
Krishnamanikandan KS

Hacendebbab
Contributor
Message 3 of 3

Re: Question about the latest version of McAfee Total Protection

Thank you for your reply. I appreciate your help and support. Last week, I contacted the technical support via chat and they told me that the latest version was 16.0 R107. Why is there a difference between what they told me and what you told me? This is confusing for the user and makes it hard to know which version is the most updated and secure. Please explain this discrepancy and provide me with the correct information. Thank you.

How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community