cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
NamanNarang
Contributor
Message 1 of 5

Mcaffee VPN not displayed on console

The VPN is not being displayed on console, on both my mobile and laptop. It was working fine like a month ago, but suddenly it just stopped being displyed. I have tried re-installing it and still have the same problem. Please check the problem and provide a quick solution.

4 Replies
krishna55
Message 2 of 5

Re: Mcaffee VPN not displayed on console

Hi @NamanNarang,

Greetings from McAfee.

Your subscription does not include VPN access. Kindly contact our customer service using the link below for subscription related queries.

McAfee Chat Support

Regards,
Krishnamanikandan KS

NamanNarang
Contributor
Message 3 of 5

My subscription does include the VPN, it was working fine till the last month.

NamanNarang
Contributor
Message 4 of 5

It just automatically stopped displaying the vpn, it was one of the main reasns I purchased the whole mcafee livesafe, otherwise i would have just bought the antivirus

krishna55
Message 5 of 5

Hi @NamanNarang 

Greetings from McAfee.

Your account details shows that your subscription is from India and VPN service is not available for India location. But if your location is a different country, kindly contact consumer support to fix your subscription location issue by clicking on the link below.

McAfee Chat Support

Regards,
Krishnamanikandan KS

How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community