cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
prathusharekha
Contributor
Message 1 of 3

McAfee Livesafe 36 months free not activated for my new Alienware M15 RYZEN Laptop

McAfee was supposed to be preinstalled on my new Dell Alienware M15 RYZEN ED. R5. But it was not, and did not show under Dell Digital Delivery either. I created and logged in to a McAfee account, but could not download it from there. A technician from Dell (that I contacted for unrelated reasons) told me that I could download it from the Dell support page, but no luck either. Is it possible to still get mcAfee Livesafe?

2 Replies
prathusharekha
Contributor
Message 2 of 3

Re: McAfee Livesafe 36 months free not activated for my new Alienware M15 RYZEN Laptop

resolved it by chatting with the mcafee technical support team. thanks McAfee

Edward_Franso
Message 3 of 3

Re: McAfee Livesafe 36 months free not activated for my new Alienware M15 RYZEN Laptop

Hi @prathusharekha 

Greetings from McAfee.

We are glad to know that your issue has been resolved. For any further assistence feel free to reach our consumer support team by accessing the below link.

McAfee consumer support

Regards 

Edward Franso

How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community