cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
vivekp
Former Member
Message 1 of 5

SiteAdvisor Blocks my Website - can i know the reason?

McAfee SiteAdvisor,

May I please request our website to be rescanned. Its been reported it being in the red zone.

4 Replies
pusaqall
Contributor
Message 2 of 5

Re: SiteAdvisor Blocks my Website - can i know the reason?

This site might be in your SiteAdvisor block list. Try to remove it from there.

Dinz
Former Member
Message 3 of 5

Hi vivekp,

McAfee has strict ratings criteria and  extensive quality control systems for site rating , On the other hand McAfee welcomes feedback about its site ratings and encourages site owners to contact us if they believe one or more of our facts regarding their site are in error

Submit your rating dispute via email at support@siteadvisor.com or online at http://www.siteadvisor.com/userfeedback.html.

During the evaluation of this dispute,  McAfee communicates with site owners  via email

Regards,

NotBuyingIt
Reliable Contributor II
Message 4 of 5

payroo.com is in the green zone now, so perhaps this thread could be marked "Answered".

payroo_com.png

Hayton
Reliable Contributor
Reliable Contributor
Message 5 of 5

Your site does now appear to be free of whatever malware infection it may have had, as NotBuyingIt has noted. SiteAdvisor, Norton SafeWeb, TrustedSource and Sucuri all give it a Green rating.

Sucuri SiteCheck - payroo.png

However, there does appear to have been a problem on the site at the beginning of February, according to Google, and this was noted by a poster to accountingweb.co.uk, and SiteAdvisor or TrustedSource probably picked up the warning flag placed on the site by Google :

payroo.com blocked - - AccountingWEB.png

Google Safe Browsing diagnostic page for payroo.com.png

Whatever it was, it seems to be clear now.

Edit : WOT does not rate the  ".co.uk" site but does have ratings for "payroo.com" - both sites are based in Denver, Colorado according to Whois, and appear to be identical. I assume that this is to pre-empt typosquatting?

Message was edited by: Hayton on 08/02/12 05:02:25 GMT
How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community