Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
exbrit
MVP
MVP
Message 1 of 14

McAfee WebAdvisor/SiteAdvisor Site Rating Policy + Appeal Process

Please see:  SiteAdvisor - FAQs

For updated policies and what webmasters can do regarding their website rating(s).

Or anonymously submit them at http://trustedsource.org/en/feedback/url by selecting the product "Webadvisor".

Also see How To Contact SiteAdvisor

If you want to address an issue with a website rating in SiteAdvisor that is based on McAfee's TrustedSource Web Reputation, please go to TrustedSource Feedback and use the web form to contact the TrustedSource team.

If you want to track your requests or be notified via email, you can register for a free TrustedSource.org account.

Also see this FAQ:  SiteAdvisor and TrustedSource Site Rating dispute resolution process

Or......Click the View Site Report link at the lower left of the warning pop-up and then click the red "Next Steps" pop-out at the far right of the page.

There is a link there to dispute the classification.

Toronto ▪ Canada
Volunteer Moderator - Consumer Products
I CAN'T HELP PRIVATELY - PLEASE POST IN THE FORUMS
Use Advanced Search To Find Answers

Anti-Spyware/Malware/Hijacker Tools

13 Replies
Glennfun
Contributor
Message 2 of 14

Re: McAfee WebAdvisor/SiteAdvisor Site Rating Policy + Appeal Process

How do you remove site DuxburyNews.com from your blacklist? .  We have deleted it and want to setup another one.  Thanks!

Ozaas
Contributor
Message 3 of 14

Hi

We recently received a notification stating that our website www.ozaas.com has been blacklisted by Mcafe. Upon receiving this email, we have taken the necessary steps to clean the site as well as ensure it remains secure.

We request you to rescan the site and remove it from the blacklist if it meets your requirements

Do let us know if there is any further action we ned to take.

Thank you

sivasubramanian
Message 4 of 14

Hi Sneha,

Please follow the steps as per link and submit your website url in trustedsource.org McAfee WebAdvisor and SiteAdvisor website rating dispute resolution process

Regards,
Siva

If this information was helpful in any way or answered your question, please mark it as the accepted solution and give Kudos if appropriate.
Rockytop2005
Contributor
Message 5 of 14

To whom it may concern

I am the owner of rockytoppainting.com a legitimate construction company in Durango Co. i recieved a notice that you Blacklisted my website and I would like to know why this was done, and what can be done to correct this issue.

Sincerely

Jason Davenport

Rocky Top Painting & Construction LLC

970-769-0704

sivasubramanian
Message 6 of 14

Hi Jason,

Please follow the steps as per link and submit your website url in trustedsource.org McAfee WebAdvisor and SiteAdvisor website rating dispute resolution process

Regards,
Siva

If this information was helpful in any way or answered your question, please mark it as the accepted solution and give Kudos if appropriate.
liniaji
Contributor
Message 7 of 14

I already open ticket for my web https://liniaji.co.id
the site is clean and no spyware, please clean from your blacklist. Thanks

Novian Muhammad Liniaji
Peacekeeper
Message 8 of 14

Should take 3 -5 days for review if not done by then post back

sivasubramanian
Message 9 of 14

@liniaji 

We see that your website reputation has been changed appropriately. Please check and update us.

Regards
Siva

If this information was helpful in any way or answered your question, will you please select Accept as Solution in my reply and together we can help other members? give Kudos if appropriate

Peacekeeper
Message 10 of 14

Good to see that my suggestion helped. Wish there was a sticky about this in WA forum would save many posts.

Enjoy your site now

How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community