Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
totgracia
Contributor
Message 1 of 3

Blacklist removal

Hi,

We opened the following ticket 2574589.

I'm the website administrator of https://totgracia.com and not only was at first place flagged as risky but now for my surprise it will be flagged as Spyware/Adware after being reviewed! That feels like a bad joke!

This website is an independent news paper from Barcelona that doesn't ask for a user to download anything or to subscribe to anything. We reviewed our server carefully and McAffee is the only one that's flagging us as a malicious site!

Please we ask for the WebAdvisor team to check what I stated and to remove our site from the blacklist.

2 Replies
Edward_Franso
Message 2 of 3

Re: Blacklist removal

Hi @totgracia 

Greetings from McAfee!

The McAfee WebAdvisor and McAfee Site Advisor Site Rating represents the classification of a website's reputation by McAfee. Kindly refer the below article regarding McAfee WebAdvisor website rating dispute resolution process.

McAfee WebAdvisor website rating dispute resolution process

Alternatively, You can always contact the chat support using below link for immediate assistance.

McAfee Chat Support

Regards,
Edward Franso

totgracia
Contributor
Message 3 of 3

Re: Blacklist removal

Hello @Edward_Franso,

We already did that and the review turned for worst. We don't have any kind of spyware or adware in the website nor PUP.
How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community