Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MikeMikeMike
Contributor
Message 1 of 4

Constant virus URL since activating McAfee - Apple Safari browser

Since activating McAfee I constantly get this Url - 

us.chabadokor.com/ie with a very long long URL ending of garbage letters/numbers.

Has anyone else? Any thoughts?

Thank you...

3 Replies
Hari_durairaj
Message 2 of 4

Re: Constant virus URL since activating McAfee - Apple Safari browser

Hi @MikeMikeMike 

We regret for the inconvenience!

Kindly let us know the following to assist you with the issue

Product Suite:
Operating System Version:
Screen shot of the issue:

Alternatively, You can always contact the chat support using below link for immediate assistance.

McAfee Support

Regards,
Hari Durairaj

MikeMikeMike
Contributor
Message 3 of 4

Thanks for reaching out to me -

APPLE IOS VERSION - Ventura 13.2.1

http://us.chabadokor.com/ie?v=4&c=UXrYhObMMbdr2uBpQinO_4a9N_FudbkBISuqJoOhPHoRrD4ryKH5t_dHER27L5-gsg...

RomeoRN
Contributor
Message 4 of 4

My situation is that I did, some time ago, uninstalled McAfee but recently the pop-up messages have appeared questioning if I am downloading files from my computer. Within the message list or other additional pop-up messages, it asks me to update, or purchase your product repeatedly. I don't wish to purchase your product and I would want someone to STOP this intrusion. What must I do to remove your residual affect from my computer? I have a MacBook Pro M1 Max, running Ventura 13.2.1 with Safari v. 16.3. - I do not remember the product name but I could provide you with my product serial number if that will help. Just now as I was typing this message another message appeared... I'll post the message that appeared and the web link it sends me:  "Someone is downloading files from your computer..." 

How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community