cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Foxxy1601
Contributor
Message 1 of 6

Lastpass Import not working in True Key

I am trying to import my csv file saved from lastpass.  When I add the file it says "We didn't find any items to migrate. "  I followed the instructions, expored the csv file from lastpass but it will not work. Can someone help me with this?

Also, just as a note I can open the csv file in excel and see that it did export all my websites/usernames & passwords to the file.

5 Replies
Rajiv_s1
McAfee Retired
McAfee Retired
Message 2 of 6

Re: Lastpass Import not working in True Key

Hello @Foxxy1601,

We have sent you a personal message kindly check and respond, so that we can work ahead on getting this issue fixed.

Regards,

Rajiv S

AndresO
Contributor
Message 3 of 6

Hello,

I'm migrating from Lastpass to True Key and I get the same issue.

Simonj88
Contributor
Message 4 of 6

Did anybody solve this?
jds485
Contributor
Message 5 of 6

I just tried today and had the same problem as the original poster. Does anyone have a solution to this problem?

jds485
Contributor
Message 6 of 6

In LastPass, I had a few passwords with blank usernames. Removing those rows from the *.csv file worked for me.

How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community