cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kita23
Former Member
Message 1 of 3

Won't verify my renewed subscription!

I just renewed my subscription for McCafee Security center or whatever and it said to right click on the icon select verify subscription and according to the website its supposed to be a green check mark and all I have to do is click ok, but mine is a yellow check mark that keeps telling me to renew my subscription.  What should I do?  I've got Windows Vista if that helps any

2 Replies
exbrit
MVP
MVP
Message 2 of 3

Re: Won't verify my renewed subscription!

Call Customer Service directly.  They should be able to sort it out for you.

To speak with a Customer Service representative, call 1-866-622-3911. You may be asked for your registered email address and
order number. Telephone charges may apply.
Average contact length: 10
  minutes
Estimated wait time: 5-10 minutes
Hours of Operation:
Available daily, 6am-6pm Pacific

If you don't have the order number don't worry.

Message was edited by: Ex_Brit on 27/01/10 7:30:12 EST AM
Dinz
Former Member
Message 3 of 3

Re: Won't verify my renewed subscription!

Hi,

1.Please check whether the system clock is set right, if not set it to the correct time and try to update mcafee.

2.Login to your account page http://us.mcafee.com/root/login.asp and see whether your mcafee products as this could happen if you have renewed a different mcafee package than what you had before.

Regards,

Dinesh K

How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community