cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Martijn
Contributor
Message 31 of 41

RE: Still problems

It works over here now! I got Cisco VPN and Checkpoint. Everytime when I start cisco the pc rebooted. Sometimes it did the same with checkpoint.

5 Minutes ago I had a "support-chat" with some chatbot pretending to be a helpdesk person wink saying I had to disable SystemGuard.

Thanks!!
toretti
Former Member
Message 32 of 41

This is my case, I have the Enterprise 8.7, with the same problem, but the patch didn't works for me, do you have released a patch also for Enterprise?

thanks
exbrit
MVP
MVP
Message 33 of 41

Not as far as I know, you'll have to ask in the Corporate section toretti.

The patch is only for the home products.
vinod_r2
Reliable Contributor
Reliable Contributor
Message 34 of 41

Does the Cisco VPN cause a crash or some other behavior?
furiousdog
Former Member
Message 35 of 41

Update

Ok, so is the patch out there now? It's been over a month since my last post and I haven't seen any more activity on this issue.
exbrit
MVP
MVP
Message 36 of 41

RE: Update

Post # 27
rcain
Contributor
Message 37 of 41

Problem resolved for Me

I had the same reboot issue when starting up CheckPoint SecureClient, on my PC. I just installed the patch, and it seems to be fine. Thanks to all involved.
vinod_r2
Reliable Contributor
Reliable Contributor
Message 38 of 41

RE: Problem resolved for Me

Glad you are ok on this.
durantr
Former Member
Message 39 of 41

Unable to download this

Hi - for some reason when I try and download the zip attache dto the original post, nothing happens - no errors, no file. Is is it possible to make it available somewhere else or mail it to me?

I am encountering this problem with Mcafee installed as part of BT's Netprotect product. Unfortunately BT can't help me and Mcafee wouldn't help me either - tried to go through the support chatbot thing which was extremely frustrating. Unfortunately have to use Checkpoint VPN for work so have few options - any help gratefully recieved.

regards,

Richard.

vinod_r2
Reliable Contributor
Reliable Contributor
Message 40 of 41

RE: Unable to download this

Try this link

save the file

then extract the entire contents to the folder specified then get into that folder and run the bat file
How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community