cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
seetchwh
Contributor
Message 1 of 2

No Reply Yet on Why McAfee Ransomware Interceptor Caused My Computer to Crash upon Restart

Only Below Response From McAfee on Why McAfee Ransomware Interceptor Caused My Computer to Crash Immediately Upon Restart After Installation of Ransomware interceptor From McAfee Website.

McAfee Customer Support - SR-2481480349

21 Jul 2018, 14:57 (7 days ago) from no_reply@mcafee.com

Thank you for contacting McAfee Consumer Support. 

We have recently opened a Service Request for support based on the information you provided us at our support website. Below you will find the details of this request for your reference.

-       Service Request #: 2481480349
-       Created Date: 07/21/2018 01:57:26
-       Description: My laptop computer crashed soon after reboot upon installation of your McAfee Ransom Ware Interceptor Software.  UNABLE to revert to prior state.  Had reformat but still not in working condition.  do McAfee has recovery solution.

Please feel free to visit us at http://service.mcafee.com for all of your McAfee related support needs.

Sincerely,
McAfee Consumer Support

1 Reply
selvan
McAfee Retired
McAfee Retired
Message 2 of 2

Re: No Reply Yet on Why McAfee Ransomware Interceptor Caused My Computer to Crash upon Restart

Hi @seetchwh

McAfee Ransomware Interceptor supports only Windows 7, 8.1 and 10

Could you try starting the PC in Safe Mode and see if it works?

How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community