cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
lymon
Former Member
Message 1 of 6

Installing Window-All White

I just bought a McAfee Total Protection 2009, and when i tried to install it the window is all white.

So I went and explored the Cd and I clicked on a folder called En-ca then an Icon that indicated Install. So that helped me Install the Program. But now I tried to Open Mcafee Icon on the Bottom and It goes all white still.

How can I solve this?
How do I subscribe? ( There is No Cd-key In the box, which I found weird )
Tags (1)
5 Replies
exbrit
MVP
MVP
Message 2 of 6

RE: Installing Window-All White

Are you using Internet Explorer 8 beta 2?
If so read here: http://community.mcafee.com/showthread.php?t=223476
lymon
Former Member
Message 3 of 6

Subscription

Thank you.

How do I subscribe my cd-key?
exbrit
MVP
MVP
Message 4 of 6

RE: Subscription

The application will ask you to register I believe but there is no CD-Key as far as I know.
To be honest I don't know as I've never installed it from a CD.

The best people to answer you would be sales themselves and you can call them toll-free at 1-866-897-9325 press 4 then 0 between 8am & 8pm CST.
lymon
Former Member
Message 5 of 6

well im getting this "CommonUtiltityLibrary:,Method:GetRegWizardMessagesLayoutNde, Erroor Message: Object reference not set to an instance of an object" error when im doing my update. How do i fix this?
exbrit
MVP
MVP
Message 6 of 6

I think it is best that you use Technical Support for these issues.

You can use the Chat line linked in my signature or top left of page 24/7, or, as a new purchaser, you can get free telephone Technical Support for the first 30 days.

See this link: http://service.mcafee.com/FAQDocument.aspx?id=TS100429&lc=1033
How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community