Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cloud
Former Member
Message 1 of 4

Hi , problem with interface of mcafee 2010 (:

Jump to solution

Hi

I have 3  keys of mcafee i install one in the lap of my friend and mcafee update to the new version

but yesterday i install other in other pc and have the same old interface , mcafee will update automatic soon ??

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Dinz
Former Member
Message 4 of 4

Re: Hi , problem with interface of mcafee 2010 (:

Jump to solution

Yes , you are right as the updates installs to the computer , older version slowly changes to the new interface thereby giving your security center with a new look. J

Regards,
Dinesh K
McAfee Online Community Moderator

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Dinz
Former Member
Message 2 of 4

Jump to solution

Hi Andrey,

The throttling is been released to all the sites , so basically perform a uninstall & reinstall and you should get the new interface . For instruction on how to uninstall & reinstall the programs please refer to this document here .

Do let us know if you have any issues

Regards,
Dinesh K
McAfee Online Community moderator

cloud
Former Member
Message 3 of 4

Jump to solution

yes,  but mcafee is updated to the new version automatically, because i install mcafee to a friend log time ago (before the new version come out)

and after a few days he told me

andrey ,, mcafee change to a cool interface , that mean mcafee update alone to the new version right???

El mensaje fue editado por: Andrey Fonseca on 17/08/10 18:56:07 CDT
Dinz
Former Member
Message 4 of 4

Jump to solution

Yes , you are right as the updates installs to the computer , older version slowly changes to the new interface thereby giving your security center with a new look. J

Regards,
Dinesh K
McAfee Online Community Moderator

How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community