Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ania
Former Member
Message 1 of 5

Activation of McAfee Security Center 2010

Jump to solution

Hi, I need help!

I bought, a month ago or so, McAfee Security Center 2010. I installed it on my computer, and two others. Everything was working well, but then two days ago, McAfee notified me that my computer was unprotected. It was saying that I needed to Activate my McAfee Product... So I tried it, I put my product key... and it's says it's not a valid one. The same thing happened with the other computers which had McAfee Security Center 2010 on it.

So, any idea about how to solve this problem???

Thank you very much!

PS: Don't try to tell me too technical stuff, I'm not a computer genius, sorry.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Dinz
Former Member
Message 4 of 5

Re: Activation of McAfee Security Center 2010

Jump to solution

Hi Ania,

Try contacting technical support chat through http://service.mcafee.com/LocaleSelect.aspx?lc=1033&sg=TS&pt=1&st=CHAT , they will be able to help you in activating your programs.

Thanks,

Dinesh K

View solution in original post

4 Replies
user_107544
Contributor III
Message 2 of 5

Jump to solution

Hi Ania,

I hope you are typing the product key in upper case.....! If not please key in the product key in upper case & then try to activate your McAfee subscription. Good luck

Regards,

Rakesh P

McAfee Technical Support

Ania
Former Member
Message 3 of 5

Jump to solution

Hi Rakesh, thank you for answering, but that's not the problem,  I did it in upper case and it's not working! It's not working on the other computer either...

Dinz
Former Member
Message 4 of 5

Jump to solution

Hi Ania,

Try contacting technical support chat through http://service.mcafee.com/LocaleSelect.aspx?lc=1033&sg=TS&pt=1&st=CHAT , they will be able to help you in activating your programs.

Thanks,

Dinesh K

Ania
Former Member
Message 5 of 5

Jump to solution

Hi Dinesh,

That's exactly what I did and now my problem is solved.

Thank you,

Anïa T.

How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community