Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Huan
Contributor
Message 1 of 4

Refund: Wrong Currency Charged and Unwanted Subscription

Hi Mcafee,

I am currently facing the wrong currency charged for my subscriptions on two of the same items. I am confirmed that I want my Total Protection if you are willing to change to the right currency. If this is impossible, I would like a refund for both subscriptions. 

Please contact me as soon as possible.

3 Replies
Bharani_BD
McAfee Retired
McAfee Retired
Message 2 of 4

Re: Refund: Wrong Currency Charged and Unwanted Subscription

Hi @Huan 

We regret to hear you opted for a refund. Please contact our customer support team to proceed further with the refund request. Click the link below to contact support.

https://service.mcafee.com/?page=shell&shell=contact-support&contact-support=cs-requestarefund 

Thanks & Regards
Bharanidharan S

Huan
Contributor
Message 3 of 4

Hi @Bharani_BD ,

I tried that again and again and again. It did not work. The link attached is what lead me here. The only thing that is the closest I get to the customer support team now, is your reply.

Can you please sort it out? This has taken up a lot of time and effort, I just want my refund.

Huan
Contributor
Message 4 of 4

I have found a number at https://service.mcafee.com/?page=shell&shell=contact-support&contact-support=cs-assisttypes but the number is incomplete and unavailable.
How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community