Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
vasiliadisclima
Contributor
Message 1 of 4

Refund Request

Hello,

I had an automatic charge on my card for a yearly renewal. I canceled the automatic renewal and tried contacting the phone numbers provided on your website but they are all incorrect. I, also, tried contacting through chat but had no luck there either.

Please, provide me with a solution as this is a very frustrating procedure.

Thanks in advance.

3 Replies
GaneshR
Message 2 of 4

Re: Refund Request

Hi @vasiliadisclima  

We have sent you a private message. Please respond to proceed further.

Regards

Ganesh Raju R

DannyCrowley
Contributor
Message 3 of 4

I canceled the auto renewal for $87 and I am 100% sure I did this.  Today I get a charge for $164.99 for a plan that covers 50 devices. I called and the gentleman said NO SIR you did not cancel and you upgraded to this better plan.  I said cancel and refund now. It took me thirty minutes to get him to issue a refund. He argued and argued. I have never felt so pressured in my life to retain a product I don't want. I can't believe this is actually a true support rep. 

vasiliadisclima
Contributor
Message 4 of 4

We still haven't been able to resolve this issue. All phone numbers that have been provided don't seem to work and the procedure through email is SLOW. I find it insulting that a company of this size can't provide a half decent support.
How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community