cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jbadallas
Contributor
Message 1 of 4

LiveSafe installer won't stay open

Hello.  I'm trying to install LiveSafe on my Mac running the Ventura OS.  When I open the installer, the next window (which shows the program setup progress) opens for like a second and then quickly disappears.  I've tried multiple times with no luck.  I even tried to do the install in safe mode and that didn't work either.  Can someone please help?  Thanks.

3 Replies
Sudharsanam_G1
Message 2 of 4

Re: LiveSafe installer won't stay open

Hi @jbadallas 

We regret for the inconvenience!

Kindly refer the below article to troubleshoot the issues with McAfee on MAC operating system.

McAfee LiveSafe crashes or quits unexpectedly on M1 Apple silicon devices

Alternatively, You can always contact the chat support using below link for immediate assistance.

McAfee Support

Regards,
Sudharsanam G

jbadallas
Contributor
Message 3 of 4

Hello.  I have Rosetta installed on the Mac.  The solution you offered is if you already have LiveSafe installed.  I cannot even get to that point.  I download the installer.  I open the installer and it starts to open another install screen which disappears as fast as it opens.  Nothing further happens.  If I can't the install to work I will be forced to ask for a refund on the program.  It shouldn't be this difficult to install and get to work,

Sudharsanam_G1
Message 4 of 4

Hi @jbadallas 

We regret for the inconvenience!

Kindly perform fresh installation by creating a test profile and let us know the outcome.

If issue persist, You can always contact the chat support using below link for immediate assistance.

McAfee Support

Regards,
Sudharsanam G

How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community