cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
chiedozieeloka
Former Member
Message 11 of 18

Re: How do you bypass the "enter value here" message when trying to get mcaffee support?

Jump to solution

it doesn't ask for password. It asks for First name, Last name, phone number, email address, confirm email address and problem description. I fill everything but when I get to problem description, it DOES NOT LET ME COMPLETE THAT FIELD. when I finish describing my problem and I click continue, it highlights that field in red and says "ENTER VALUE HERE". No matter what I type in theremcafee problem.PNG it doesn't let me start the chat and just keeps saying enter value here.

catdaddy
MVP
MVP
Message 12 of 18

Re: How do you bypass the "enter value here" message when trying to get mcaffee support?

Jump to solution

Something is definitely not right? I will ask a Tier 2.5 Technician to add his thoughts to the discussion.

sanjay  or ​  Could you please assist this user?

I have also sent them a email.

Cliff
McAfee Volunteer
catdaddy
MVP
MVP
Message 13 of 18

Jump to solution

I might add that it seems you have something untoward with your Windows/or Browser? As I experience no issue at all while trying to do such.  Have you been getting any Reports/Errors showing up, other than this?

I wish you were capable of calling..

Cliff
McAfee Volunteer
sanjay
McAfee Retired
McAfee Retired
Message 14 of 18

Jump to solution

@chiedozieeloka

I was able to get past the Problem Discription field without any issue, PFB the screeshot. Have you tried with a different web browser/PC?

Test.PNG

If this information was helpful in any way or answered your question, please mark it as the accepted solution and give Kudos if appropriate.
catdaddy
MVP
MVP
Message 15 of 18

Jump to solution

Than you Sanjay

Cliff
McAfee Volunteer
catdaddy
MVP
MVP
Message 16 of 18

Jump to solution

Could you please respond to Sanjay? He is one of our internal Tier 2.5 Technicians/Engineers from Support.

Cliff
McAfee Volunteer
chiedozieeloka
Former Member
Message 17 of 18

Jump to solution

I tried a different browser. Im good now. Thanks!

catdaddy
MVP
MVP
Message 18 of 18

Jump to solution

Alright !  Glad that everything is OKAY now.

If it is all the same with you, I will mark this thread as 'Correctly Answered', and Lock it. This way in the future should someone come across the same issue. They will know what to do.

All the Best

CD

Cliff
McAfee Volunteer
How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community