cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
didiscarlett
Contributor
Message 1 of 7

problem of installation on Samsung Tab A(8.0", 2019) with error API.ProductFeature400

I'm too disappointed. I paid to install McAfee Internet Security on multiples devices. But, It doesn't work with Samsung Tab A(8.0", 2019) tablet. The android version is 11. I lost a lot of times while installing and uninstalling. They keep giving API.ProductFeature400 error. And Google Play says that this application may not be optimized for your device. I wrote to your support, we tried to find a solution but it did not work either....

6 Replies
Smita_Kumari
Message 2 of 7

Re: problem of installation on Samsung Tab A(8.0", 2019) with error API.ProductFeature400

Hi @didiscarlett ,

sorry for the inconvenience caused.

we would like to inform you that McAfee is aware of this issue and working to resolve as soon as possible.

We will keep you posted as we receive further information on this issue

Regards,
Smita Kumar

If this information was helpful in any way or answered your question, please mark it as the accepted solution and give Kudos if appropriate.

Custer2022
Contributor II
Message 3 of 7

Re: problem of installation on Samsung Tab A(8.0", 2019) with error API.ProductFeature400

Thank you for bringing this to their attention. I am having same issue as a new customer. I also have same Samsung Tablet, and have tried everything to get it to run after installation, but no success.

I know this Tablet comes with McAfee protection built in, but does not have the accessible options as the paid McAfee Security app provides.

Custer2022
Contributor II
Message 4 of 7

Please advise on the status of this issue. I cannot run app after installing android mobile McAfee Security. I have seen earlier posts that shows this problem dating back to last year. 6 months or longer should be ample time to fix. If not, than please supply or suggest an alternative security app that will.

CFS1112
Contributor
Message 5 of 7

Same problem.   Is there a fix?

Custer2022
Contributor II
Message 6 of 7

Not to my knowledge - Wish there was! Apparently this one is "Top Secret" and ongoing for some time. If it can't be fixed then we're all in trouble. : -)

Vikram2
Contributor
Message 7 of 7

Hi,  we are having the same problem.  Bought Macfee from store last week. Is there any solution to this problem.? We are using your software for the first time and so far not very satisfied due to the said issue.  

Vik. 

How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community