Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
e_n_sh
Contributor
Message 1 of 5

Update request on Android

Jump to solution

I've received a notification about failed update attempt for McAfee Security app on my Android phone. I've checked the version in App Store: 6.7.1.27. At the same time, if I look at the same page in App Store from my PC, I see the version 6.7.0.374. Looks suspicious for me.

What is the latest version of McAfee security for Android? And is version 6.7.1.27 a real and safe version? 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Smita_Kumari
Message 2 of 5

Re: Update request on Android

Jump to solution

Hi @e_n_sh 

Greetings from McAfee

We would like to inform you that The latest version of McAfee one app is 6.7.1.27. Also we would like to inform you that McAfee one app version 6.7.0.374 is as per the previous update. hence, once you will update your app either from play store/app store, your device will be updated with McAfee version 6.7.1.27 .

Regards,
Smita

If this information was helpful in any way or answered your question, please mark it as the accepted solution and give Kudos if appropriate.

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Smita_Kumari
Message 2 of 5

Jump to solution

Hi @e_n_sh 

Greetings from McAfee

We would like to inform you that The latest version of McAfee one app is 6.7.1.27. Also we would like to inform you that McAfee one app version 6.7.0.374 is as per the previous update. hence, once you will update your app either from play store/app store, your device will be updated with McAfee version 6.7.1.27 .

Regards,
Smita

If this information was helpful in any way or answered your question, please mark it as the accepted solution and give Kudos if appropriate.

EmanuelCord
Contributor
Message 3 of 5

Jump to solution

I want to use it on my PC how can i purchase it for my pc

Spoiler
I want to use it on my PC how can i purchase it for my pc Nowadays, it might be challenging to outcompete the competition among professionals who are already in when you are ready to shift careers. I frequently encountered this problem. I then began looking up Top CV Writers on Google. Then I discovered a website, and my issue was resolved. I'll also recommend the same website to you.
SylviaRussell
Contributor
Message 4 of 5

Jump to solution

Requesting updates on the Android operating system is an important part of maintaining the security and performance of your device. Periodic OS updates help fix security flaws, improve compatibility, and speed up your device's performance.
Additionally, operating system updates often provide new features, user interface improvements, and enhanced device functionality. Periodic updates help ensure that you get the best usage experience from your device. You can check out some of the latest updates here get it now

devblogger
Contributor
Message 5 of 5

Jump to solution

When any android update request to upadte that means there are some security fix updates are there you have to update it to improve android performance, security, stability, and more. this is important for every android device to update to tha latest version or firmware. get more information here to download and update android. Apkmody

How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community