cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
andreaferns
Contributor
Message 1 of 1

Safe Family Devices

have safe family set up on my kids android Samsung Galaxy tablet I also have the safe family app set up on my iPhone so I can check his activity on his Samsung I have a couple of problems.

When I use the app on my iPhone to check web and app activity its only showing old history from my kids apple iPad but I no longer use safe family on the iPad and I removed the app from the iPad. I cannot find anywhere how to view web and app activity for the Samsung even though I have registered this device with safe family

How do I view his activity for android from the app on my iPhone? I am signed into my parent account.

Also in my parent account when I go to devices it shows a long list of devices, there are the same devices showing more than once and also old devices which I no longer use. However there is no option to delete these. I was advised to click on the pencil in the top right corner but still no option to remove or delete.

I have tried uninstalling the app and reinstalling but makes no difference.

I have been contacting McAfee about this problem for months but they still can’t offer me a solution!

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community