a couple of quick things:
1) I Run High Sierra, not Sierra (thats the older version).
2) My experience with GaneshR is not one I wish to discuss beyond "knowledge is essential", knowledge that was, sadly, lacking according to what was said behind closed doors..
3) I never said I would not talk. So long as the person has the correct knowledge on the actual OS.
4) I justifiably refuse to give out contact details as I have been through that before. That information was abused to harass and badger me, culminating in expenses I should not have been forced to shoulder, just to stop that behaviour from employees of a company that should know better.
5) Any information regarding software use or how to solve an issue should NOT, in any way, shape or form, be directed at disabling a core function of said software that controls other vital functions thereof.
Whilst I wish to resolve the problem, a solution to the issue can always be worked out in the open without recourse to hiding behind private messages, emails or telephone calls.