cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MacLover
Contributor
Message 1 of 2

Is CMM app harmful for mac?

I'm using the well-known CleanMyMac application on my Mac computer, the two sometimes conflict, teamwork and warnings occur. Is this a must-have or is cleanmymac harmful? For example, I'm using bluestack, cleanmymac asks for permission and then mcafee gives an error. I play games like real racing 3

1 Reply
GaneshR
Message 2 of 2

Re: Is CMM app harmful for mac?

Hi @MacLover 

Greetings From McAfee!!!

First of all mac is one of the safest device in the market. Hence mac doesn't need any antivirus or optimizer software for keeping devices secured. Also mac devices has there own security features. Hence we don't required any individual software to protect your device. Its better to remove that application for added performance for the devices. For more information you can reach our McAfee chat support.

McAfee Consumer Support

Regards

Ganesh Raju R

How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community