cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
CrazyChuck
Former Member
Message 11 of 13

Re: inbound events?

Okay then let's do the next best thing. How many files are in the "Registry" and, has McAfee found anything to be in quarantine ? And are there any files that McAfee can't open after scanning in any reports from McAfee ?

Unfortunately I understand what your saying newjack. I was hoping that I could show you how to capture and post this stuff so that we can better understand each other as friends. As I said to zifa 16 McAfee isn't for everyone and that makes me sad.

Message was edited by: CrazyChuck on 1/23/10 12:34:21 AM CST
newjack
Former Member
Message 12 of 13

Hey chuck,Been a bad week.WOW!Anyway we will talk if you are here in a few.I will be loggen off for my JETS today.My computer.....almost became as sick as me.I say almost but to tell you i still aint sure yet.mcaffe detected artemis trojon .Only time will tell if i have been crazy all along.I am hopeing the anwer is yes.I am at the point were i am just going to laugh.Back to the thinking of "you can only control things that you can control"

peace Jack

CrazyChuck
Former Member
Message 13 of 13

The key words are focus then comes good reasoning.

How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community