cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
TonnyRobbins
Contributor
Message 1 of 2

computer is at risk protection has been used up

Just 1 week ago I purchased the McAfee Total Protection plan for up to 10 devices so I could share the protection with my other devices and my sister. Since I paid and downloaded the product, every single day I get a pop up that my "computer is at risk" that my protection has been used up. any solution? 

-----------------------------------------------------------

https://ios13guide.com/

1 Reply
Felix_I
McAfee Retired
McAfee Retired
Message 2 of 2

Re: computer is at risk protection has been used up

Hello @TonnyRobbins,

Sorry for the inconvenience with McAfee on your computer. Please provide us with a screenshot of the message from McAfee to determine the issue and why you are getting the message, alternately Login to your McAfee Account and check if your computer name which has the issue is listed.

Thanks,
Felix.

If this information was helpful in any way or answered your question, please mark it as accepted solution and give Kudos if appropriate.

How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community