cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rosae_07
Contributor
Message 1 of 5

Votre avis sur le logiciel de réparation ReImage ?

Bonjour

sauf erreur Mac Afee ne propose pas un logiciel de réparation

J'ai trouvé REIMAGE qui a été agréé par Mac Afee

Ce logiciel balaie l'ensemble des erreurs sur Windows , vous donne un diagnostic de votre PC, il décèle aussi les virus et propose de nettoyer et réparer tous les problèmes pour plus de 50 € pour 1 an.

M'intéressant à l'informatique mais n'étant pas informaticienne, je préfère avoir affaire à un logiciel pour réparer les scripts qui plantent, le fait que l'imprimante n'imprime plus malgré la réinstallation du programme, supprime les logiciels inutiles, etc....

Mais avant de payer, je voudrais être certaine que ce logiciel soit compatible avec MAC AFEE ALL PROTECTION (je ne veux pas "qu'ils se battent entre eux"

Si certains d'entre vous ont fait l'expérience bien sûr écrivez moi ; bien sûr si vous avez un logiciel efficace moins cher à me communiquer, je suis preneuse.

Enfin si on peut me donner le nom d'un logiciel complémentaire MAC AFEE qui aurait les fonctionnalités que propose REIMAGE, je suis à votre écoute.

Merci beaucoup

Cordialement

rosae_07

Ce message a été modifié par: rosae_07 on 16/02/14 02:58:10 CST
4 Replies
Peacekeeper
Message 2 of 5

Re: Votre avis sur le logiciel de réparation ReImage ?

Hello

I believe Mac Afee does not offer repair software

I found Reimage which was approved by Mac Afee

This
software scans all errors on Windows , gives you a diagnosis of your PC
, it also detects viruses and offers clean and repair any problems for
more than 50 € for 1 year.

Me
interested in computers but not a computer scientist , I prefer to deal
with a software fix scripts that plant , the fact that the printer can
not print despite the resettlement program , removes unneeded software,
etc.
But
before you pay , I would be certain that the software is compatible
with MAC AFEE ALL PROTECTION ( I do not mean " they are fighting among
themselves "
If
some of you have the experience of course write me, of course if you
have a low effective software to communicate , I 'm all ears .
Finally,
if you can give me the name of an additional MAC AFEE that would offer
the features Reimage software, I am listening to you.

If it has a real time scanner it would most likely clash with Mcafee if it is like free malwarebytes and you do manual scans it should be ok. that said from what I see it looks ok re fixing issues though a review of it and several other similiar products is shown below  and shows many are better and some users are not fans..

http://system-repair-software-review.toptenreviews.com/

http://download.cnet.com/Reimage-Repair/3000-18512_4-10907808.html#rateit

I would ask on the hardware site forums such as toms hardware etc Otherwise I do not have experience with it nor know if it clashes with Mcafee.

Message was edited by: Peacekeeper on 16/02/14 7:47:01 PM
rosae_07
Contributor
Message 3 of 5

Hello Tony,

the second link you give me is mine "REIMAGE" but may be it will clash with MAC AFEE.

I expect some other answers of internautes may be some of them have done the experience.

Thanks

Rosae

exbrit
MVP
MVP
Message 4 of 5

Reimage has very mixed reviews.  I would ask for advice on some PC or Windows Forums before purchasing any 3rd party imaging software.    According to PC World it has problems so you may wish to look at another brand.

Acronis True Image is good.   But if you do Google searches for imaging software or free imaging software, if you prefer, then I am sure you'll find something.

I doubt such software would clash with McAfee, but you can Google that information too or also check that software support pages..

ReImage des avis très mitigés. Je voudrais demander des conseils sur certains PC ou de Windows forums avant d'acheter n'importe quel logiciel d'imagerie 3ème partie. Selon PC World, il a des problèmes de sorte que vous pouvez regarder une autre marque.

Acronis True Image est bon. Mais si vous faites des recherches Google pour l'imagerie logiciel ou logiciel d'imagerie gratuit, si vous préférez, alors je suis sûr que vous trouverez quelque chose.

Je doute un tel logiciel serait en contradiction avec McAfee, mais vous pouvez google que trop d'informations ou vérifiez aussi que les pages de support logiciel..

Message was edited by: Ex_Brit on 16/02/14 9:49:36 EST AM
Peacekeeper
Message 5 of 5

I use Acronis True image its backup saved me several times but as far as I know it does not have windows fixing options.

I agree with Peter re asking in the other forums to date we here have not seen reports of issues but then we only see forum posts not support calls..

How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community