cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Lara101
Contributor
Message 1 of 2

Unexpected Renewal

I have no active McAfee subscription but I just had £79.99 taken from my bank account.  I want a refund. I had a very long wait on the 24/7 help desk only to speak to someone who then after confirming that I indeed did not have an active subscription cut me off.  I am now ringing again to request my refund.  This is very time consuming and very very uncessary.  Any advice before I report it as fraud to my bank? 

1 Reply
Lara101
Contributor
Message 2 of 2

Re: Unexpected Renewal

To add the second time I called, he said he couldn't hear me and could I call back. I could hear him perfectly well. This is OUTRAGEOUS to take money unauthorised from a bank account.  I will report this as fraud and NEVER NEVER EVER RECOMMEND McAfee again.  

How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community