cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Klaus-Schmidt
Contributor
Message 1 of 3

Subscription cancellation and refund required

I am no longer have my devices and would like to cancel all of my subscription. I have tried many times to contact the Customer service in McAfee website, but the system ask me to call Us: 1-866-622-3911.  I am not available to make a call. Why do you have just one option?

I preferred to send you email or chat with a human, not robot. Please give me email address.

Thank you

Schmidt

2 Replies
krishna55
Message 2 of 3

Re: Subscription cancellation and refund required

Hi @Klaus-Schmidt,

Greetings from McAfee.

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused. We recommend that you contact our customer service using the link below.

McAfee Customer Support

Regards,

Krishnamanikandan KS

Edward_Franso
Message 3 of 3

Re: Subscription cancellation and refund required

Hi @Klaus-Schmidt 

Greetings from McAfee.

We're sorry to inform you that we don't have an option to initiate refund through the community, so we recommend that you contact our consumer support using the below link.

McAfee Consumer Support

Regards,
Edward Franso

How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community