cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Lyn_Papada
Contributor II
Message 1 of 12

Requesting refund for an unexpected auto-renewal

Hi, I would like to request a refund for an unexpected auto-renewal yearly subscription.  I got charged on my credit card on 22 Apr 2022 and today is 30 Apr 2022. I feel like I got robbed. I've tried to search your website to find out how to contact you. But it is extremely complicated. Please someone please advise how to get a refund. I'm fully eligible! Please refund me.

11 Replies
krishna55
Message 2 of 12

Re: Requesting refund for an unexpected auto-renewal

Hi @Lyn_Papada,

Greetings from McAfee.

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused. We recommend that you contact our customer service using the link below.

McAfee Customer Support

Greetings,

Krishnamanikandan KS

Southrootsint
Contributor II
Message 3 of 12

How have you solved this? When using the links, I land up at the same place with no assistance and am sent to Face Book, where I have not received assistance either. This is longer than a week.
Southrootsint
Contributor II
Message 4 of 12

McAfee Customer support does not give a solution to this. It simply takes you back to where you start looking for a solution.
Lyn_Papada
Contributor II
Message 5 of 12

There are no ways to contact customer service. I tried Chat Bot, useless. End up recommending me to call. The call fee would be extremely more expensive than the refund. 

I tried Facebook, no answer.

I tried Twitter, no answer.

If anyone can suggest an email address of customer service, that would be highly appreciated. Seem the refund policy is only for making us exhausted and ended up by giving up. But it is not me.

Southrootsint
Contributor II
Message 6 of 12

https://bit.ly/3y03RF5 try this go to account information and other and chat with agent. Tell them you can't connect. This is how I finally got assistance. Hope you get help, it took me more than a week.
Lyn_Papada
Contributor II
Message 7 of 12

I've tried clicking "Technical Assistance", and it goes to filing the form page with email and phone number for verification. When I filled in my phone number in the international format, it says "Please enter a valid phone number". Therefore, I can't complete the request form.

When I clicked Chat with Assistance, it was useless. Bot can't solve the problem or lead to humans.

Southrootsint
Contributor II
Message 8 of 12

You need to give a mobile number with your country code so that they can phone you back and get yor relevant info to assist.
Southrootsint
Contributor II
Message 9 of 12

When you put in the international code, remember to leave out the 0 that starts your number.
Lyn_Papada
Contributor II
Message 10 of 12

I gave it in an international formats, but it won't accept.

How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community