Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cheezer
Contributor
Message 1 of 9

Request a refund

Jump to solution

Good day

I'm from South Africa and have been attempting to request a refund since being unexpectedly debited  on the 4th. I have since turned off the auto renewal function which I admit that I should've turned off earlier, but to still request a refund or cancel my subscription has proved difficult. 

The contact number provided to contact support doesn't work, nor does it work to contact support via the social media platforms indicated on the website and the chat bot is unable to assist either.

Could you kindly assist in helping to resolve the matter. I've seen numerous clients in the forum have similar issues and not be able to contact the support services on the numbers provided.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Kumar_suman
Message 2 of 9

Re: Request a refund

Jump to solution

Hi @Cheezer ,

Greetings from McAfee.

I have sent you a Private message. Kindly revert back with the required details to help you regarding the refund.

Regards,

Kumar

View solution in original post

8 Replies
Kumar_suman
Message 2 of 9

Jump to solution

Hi @Cheezer ,

Greetings from McAfee.

I have sent you a Private message. Kindly revert back with the required details to help you regarding the refund.

Regards,

Kumar

Kumar_suman
Message 3 of 9

Jump to solution

Hi @Cheezer ,

Greetings from McAfee.

As we discussed on call, we have initiated the refund. The refund order number is CS2913760445.

Regards,

Kumar

If this information was helpful in any way or answered your question, please mark it as the accepted solution and give Kudos if appropriate.

ahurst90
Contributor
Message 4 of 9

Jump to solution

I am having the same issue. Please assist. Thank you 

Aparke2
Contributor
Message 5 of 9

Jump to solution

Hello. I’m also looking to get a refund because my subscription renewed automatically and I no longer need this service. I called yesterday and waited on hold for an hour and had to hang up in order to start work. I’m hold on currently right now and it’s been over 2 hours! This is absolutely ridiculous! Someone needs to reach out to me ASAP to take care of this issue. Thank you.

vegajj93
Contributor
Message 6 of 9

Jump to solution

Hello, can you help me? I want to request a refund, I was charged for a renewal that I supposedly did, and the truth is a lot of money, I do not know why it is so expensive, I really do not need this service, I tried to get in touch by phone but the phone number they have is useless, I don't know what else I can do?

Keanan
Contributor
Message 7 of 9

Jump to solution

Good day

I tried to request a refund six months ago already for getting a virus on my computer for the second time but had no success with the phone number provided on your website. I see this is a similar issue with many other people and there is no email I can find to contact either.

Will you please be able to help me? 

Kumar_suman
Message 8 of 9

Jump to solution

Hi @Aparke2 ,

Greetings from Mcafee.

We are really sorry for the inconvenience caused. I have sent you a private Message. Kindly revert back with the required details to help you regarding this.

Regards,

Kumar

Keanan
Contributor
Message 9 of 9

Jump to solution

Hi @Kumar_suman 

Thank you for getting back to me.
Not too sure but I haven't received any private message yet in my inbox.

Regards

How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community