Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ashleigh
Contributor
Message 1 of 5

Refund on subscription

Jump to solution

Hi,

I emailed Mcafee 1 month ago as I was having difficulty turning off auto renew through my mobile phone when I had no broadband access for 10 weeks due to moving homes and could not use a pc.

Today I was charged £90 for a subscription I tried to cancel 1 month ago with no response from my initial email!

I have submitted multiple service requests, phoned with no luck getting through to a human! I appreciate lines maybe more busy and difficult to get through to given the current pandemic, but I am a key worker (I work in a hospital laboratory) and do not need to be spending my valuable day off chasing this.

Service request are 2768634947 , 2768626245 and 2758319299.

The payment came out of my paypal account so I will be raising a dispute with paypal if I do not hear back.

How do I get a response or confirmation I will be receiving a refund?

Many thanks

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Madhan
McAfee Retired
McAfee Retired
Message 3 of 5

Re: Refund on subscription

Jump to solution

Hello @Ashleigh 

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused. We kindly request you to contact PayPal and then McAfee Support by accessing the link below.

McAfee Support 

Regards,
Madhan M

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Help_Everyone
Reliable Contributor
Reliable Contributor
Message 2 of 5

Jump to solution

You can contact mcafee support for any refund

Madhan
McAfee Retired
McAfee Retired
Message 3 of 5

Jump to solution

Hello @Ashleigh 

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused. We kindly request you to contact PayPal and then McAfee Support by accessing the link below.

McAfee Support 

Regards,
Madhan M

Ashleigh
Contributor
Message 4 of 5

Jump to solution

Hi,

I have tried to contact support but everytime I have gone to, it's taken me round in circles with no clear way to contact anyone other than the refund request. 

I tried to contact the number provided to me when I first contacted mcafee in March, which did not lead anywhere.

I will contact paypal in the resolution centre and try it that way.

Thank you for replying

cyberdude
Reliable Contributor
Reliable Contributor
Message 5 of 5

Jump to solution

hello,

to additional contact mcafee live support if needed you can visit the link;

https://service.mcafee.com

half way the website you can click on contact support and a new page will open where you can make your choice ect.

best todo is on office hours on workingdays.

options are visible when available for chat and phone

when you are satisfied with mcafee product you could ask for an offer instead of a refund perhaps aswell.............

hope this helps

greetings

How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community