cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Dwight12345
Contributor II
Message 1 of 5

Refund Request

I have been trying to contact McAfee for hours about cancelling my autorenewal but their "24/7" customer contact page doesn't even work as evident by the several posts asking for a refund. I have been charged the renewal amount even though I have tried to cancel it and get a refund but there is no way to contact McAfee. Does anyone know how to get in contact with them? 

4 Replies
Hari_durairaj
Message 2 of 5

Re: Refund Request

Hi @Dwight12345 

Greetings from McAfee.

We're sorry to inform you that we don't have an option to initiate refund through the community, so we recommend that you contact our consumer support using the below link.

McAfee Consumer Support

If this information was helpful in any way or answered your question, please mark it as the accepted solution and give Kudos if appropriate.

Regards,
Hari

Dwight12345
Contributor II
Message 3 of 5

@Hari_durairaj As mentioned, that link does not work and has not worked for weeks according to the list of people I see on here and social media complaining about the lack of customer service. The website clearly states we have the right to a refund yet does not give us the opportunity to request it. Your help would be very much appreciated Hari. 

Venkat_YM
Message 4 of 5

Hi @Dwight12345 

Greetings from McAfee.

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused. I have sent a private message to you, kindly revert with the required details to help you regarding the refund.

Regards,
Venkat

nickbantas
Contributor
Message 5 of 5

Hello. I have the same issue too. I want to cancel my subscription that automatically refreshed, because I am currently not using this device. Can you help me with that?

Thank you very much.

How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community