Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anshuman007
Contributor
Message 1 of 6

Re: No McAfee Secure VPN tile

Jump to solution

Hello,

I have also taken McAfee Total protection, but after a recent update, the Secure VPN tile has vanished. As suggested I have also reinstalled the program, but still there's no effect and the secure VPN tile is still unavailable. Having taken the subscription till November, 2023 I feel like a fool. This is not the kind of service I expect from McAfee. Kindly resolve this matter as soon as possible.

This has happened for the second time. In the earlier instance I had reinstalled the product and the secure VPN was then available. But this time even reinstallation of the software did not work.

@Venkat_YM Kindly resolve this issue at the earliest.

Thanks

Anshuman Swain

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Venkat_YM
Message 2 of 6

Jump to solution

Hi @Anshuman007 

Greetings from McAfee.

We deeply regret to let you know that McAfee VPN service has been removed for Indian customers due to new cybersecurity regulations in India. For more information, kindly click on the below article.

McAfee VPN Services in India

Alternatively, you can always contact chat support using the link below for immediate assistance.

McAfee Support

If this information was helpful in any way or answered your question, please mark it as the accepted solution and give Kudos if appropriate.

Regards,
Venkat

View solution in original post

5 Replies
Venkat_YM
Message 2 of 6

Jump to solution

Hi @Anshuman007 

Greetings from McAfee.

We deeply regret to let you know that McAfee VPN service has been removed for Indian customers due to new cybersecurity regulations in India. For more information, kindly click on the below article.

McAfee VPN Services in India

Alternatively, you can always contact chat support using the link below for immediate assistance.

McAfee Support

If this information was helpful in any way or answered your question, please mark it as the accepted solution and give Kudos if appropriate.

Regards,
Venkat

HvdZ
Contributor
Message 3 of 6

Jump to solution

Hello,

I'm a Belgium/Dutch customer, i renewd my McAfee Total Protection with Safe Connect. After this my VPN tilte is disappeared. There is no option under the menu "Protect yourself on the web" for selecting VPN.

Online support only available on days and hours when i am at work....

Venkat_YM
Message 4 of 6

Jump to solution

Hi @HvdZ 

Greetings from McAfee.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

We request you to contact our helpline number (02 2750703) during business hours on the weekdays to help you further.

Alternatively, you may also contact our chat support by clicking below link.

McAfee Chat Support

Regards,
Venkat

Aron_Turner
Contributor II
Message 5 of 6

Jump to solution

Hello McAfee Support,

I am in United Kingdom (not based in India), then how is this article applicable to me? I am also not able to use McAfee Secure VPN, even after reinstalling McAfee Total Protection. 

Please get this issue sorted.

Thanks!

Florian79
Contributor
Message 6 of 6

Jump to solution

Hello,

I have the same problem. I have Total Protection on 2 Macs. One has Secure VPN Tile, the other one has not. I tried reinstalling, didn't fix the issue.

Regards

Florian

How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community