Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
apostolisro
Contributor II
Message 1 of 9

REFUND REQUEST

Jump to solution

Hello! I have been looking for a way to request a refund since two weeks and only a phone number in USA is available! The first week I had a service request number which I didn find how to use it!  I'm from Greece and I cant make a phone call to USA obviously.

Isn't there an e-mail adress for consumer supporting? It's our right to claim our money back!!

Can anyone give me some help? I don't Know what to do!! I have read  that many others like me found a solution here in this community!

3 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
Venkat_YM
Message 2 of 9

Re: REFUND REQUEST

Jump to solution

Hi @apostolisro 

Greetings from McAfee.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

We're sorry to inform you that we don't have an option to initiate refund through the community, so we recommend that you contact our consumer support number      (80044148867) for the Greece.

Alternatively, you can always contact chat support using the link below for immediate assistance.

McAfee Support

If this information was helpful in any way or answered your question, please mark it as the accepted solution and give Kudos if appropriate.

Regards,
Venkat

View solution in original post

apostolisro
Contributor II
Message 3 of 9

Jump to solution

Hi,

My subsciption just auto-renewed but I would like a refund please. The thing is that the number that your virtual assistant gave me doesn't really works in Greece.

What should I do?

Thanks in advacne

Venkat_YM
Message 4 of 9

Jump to solution

Hi @apostolisro 

Greetings from McAfee.

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused. I have sent a private message to you, kindly check the private message for further details.

Regards,
Venkat

8 Replies
Venkat_YM
Message 2 of 9

Jump to solution

Hi @apostolisro 

Greetings from McAfee.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

We're sorry to inform you that we don't have an option to initiate refund through the community, so we recommend that you contact our consumer support number      (80044148867) for the Greece.

Alternatively, you can always contact chat support using the link below for immediate assistance.

McAfee Support

If this information was helpful in any way or answered your question, please mark it as the accepted solution and give Kudos if appropriate.

Regards,
Venkat

apostolisro
Contributor II
Message 3 of 9

Jump to solution

Hi,

My subsciption just auto-renewed but I would like a refund please. The thing is that the number that your virtual assistant gave me doesn't really works in Greece.

What should I do?

Thanks in advacne

Venkat_YM
Message 4 of 9

Jump to solution

Hi @apostolisro 

Greetings from McAfee.

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused. I have sent a private message to you, kindly check the private message for further details.

Regards,
Venkat

Chrisj333
Contributor
Message 5 of 9

Jump to solution

I have been had payment taken from my account at start of November for allegedly an auto renewal which i do not want. When I log into my account it states i have no anything' to renew. I would like a refund and someone who will deal with matter directly and urgently. I have also asked my bank to intervene as i am extremely frustrated by the 'chats' and lack of a solution and time this is taken to resolve. I am in the UK - please send me a phone number as a minimum to speak to a human 

hadixxxhadi
Contributor
Message 6 of 9

Jump to solution

Hi, 

I too have the same problem (money deducted due to auto renew settings). 

I have been requesting for refund for about 2 weeks now. Can someone from McAfee help? Tried to call the designated contact no for my country, but nobody picked up my calls. Tried to cancel via chat, but it always led to non responsive sites. 

ProblemswithMF1
Contributor
Message 7 of 9

Jump to solution

Same problem, how to get refund from Macafee??As even not having anything renewed still money taken off without any info in advance or invoice after purchase?

Thank you if anyone can give advice for solution:

ProblemswithMF1
Contributor
Message 8 of 9

Jump to solution

Same question, please add solution for refund.

Surely here are already many unsatisfied customers enough to collect data for legal advice.

GeorgeSingapore
Contributor
Message 9 of 9

Jump to solution

Same problem.  For a few weeks.  I earlier told McAfee that I did not want Auto renewal.  But the setting was changed without my knowledge.  Now I am not really using my PC but I cannot cancel.  The terms stated so clearly and sweet that we can cancel within 3 months.  What happened is McAfee has been trying to hide and ignore us totally.  I cannot even cancel something I do not really need.  What kind of tactic is this...  Unsatisfied customers will help to spread this around.  ..

How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community