cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cailean
Contributor II
Message 1 of 2

McAfee doesn't close, instead hides itself on the bottom of the screen.

McAfee doesn't close, instead hides itself on the bottom of the screen. https://showbox.news/   I have installed McAfee on my pc But Its not closing Kindly Slove the issue. 

1 Reply
chagade6
Contributor
Message 2 of 2

Re: McAfee doesn't close, instead hides itself on the bottom of the screen.

Are you sure? Are you running Windows Defender or another antivirus right now? My computer also came with McAfee, and I "deleted" it, and all it did was remove itself from the list of programs that were visible in the control panel. I still couldn't run Windows Defender and couldn't figure out why. I had to get Microsoft tech support on the phone, and they remoted into my computer and went into some deep, dark places and suddenly found all these other folders with "McAfee" this and that for names. Pissed me off like nothing in a while.

How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community