cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dummy1984
Contributor
Message 1 of 2

McAfee anti spam label can not be deleted from my gmail account

A few months ago I received a new computer to use in my job, but it did not work properly so I'd must return it, the computer came with mcafee installed as default, for some reason the software create an account with my corporate email address and created a label by itself, I use exchange account on my gmail app on my cell phone to read and reply emails from my corporate, somehow a McAfee Anti-Spam label appears on this account on gmail only, this filter some emails and then I can't see them on my laptop only in my cellphone and this become very uncomfortable, i tried to deleted it but it doesn't work, I have no McAfee account or any service related, just want the lable disapear from my exchange account on gmail.  

1 Reply
krishna55
Message 2 of 2

Re: McAfee anti spam label can not be deleted from my gmail account

Hi @dummy1984,

Greetings from McAfee.

Kindly follow the steps in the below mentioned knowledge article by clicking on the link.

How to disable the Anti-Spam toolbar and remove the folder

Regards,

Krishnamanikandan KS

How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community