cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Setiady
Contributor
Message 1 of 7

Auto Renewal Refund

I have submitted a renewal refund request in the customer support website and got a reference number  2847078038 and a phone number to call, 18038529716, but everytime  when I made the call, nothing happened and the line was cut.

Can anyone help me with the refund ? I have bought another 3 years subscription of McAfee and would like to cancel the current subscription.

Please email me for this matter and do not direct me to the customer support website again.

Thank you 

6 Replies
karthikeyan_J
McAfee Retired
McAfee Retired
Message 2 of 7

Re: Auto Renewal Refund

Hi @Setiady,

We have sent you a private message requesting  for some information. Please reply to that message to help you further.

Setiady
Contributor
Message 3 of 7

I have got an email regarding the refund matters, asking me to get back to McAfee so that McAfee can call me to assist with the refund. But I am not able to contact anyone in McAfee except through this support community, even to get in this support community is extremely difficult.

Please contact me with an email that can be replied, NOT with email address that I cannot reply. Why is it so difficult just to cancel the auto renewal charge at my credit card ??? anyway my subscription still valid till November so cancelling the auto renewal charge will not make McAfee loose anything.

So again PLEASE contact me with an email address that can be replied by me and we can communicate through email. I can only contact McAfee support with email. Just for a note that my reference number is 2847078038.

Thank you.

Peacekeeper
Message 4 of 7

To stop renewal follow this

1. Log in to your McAfee account.
  2. At the top of your My Account page, select My Account, and then click Auto-Renewal Settings.
  3. Follow the on-screen instructions to turn auto-renew on or off.

Re refund up to support or the mods to handle it sorry.

Setiady
Contributor
Message 5 of 7

Thank you Peacekeeper.. I have turned off my auto renewal. the only problem is McAfee has charged my credit card for the renewal before I turn off auto renewal. Anyway there is a 60 days of refund period for cancelling the auto renewal (stated in the auto renewal email to me).

Can any of the McAfee support or admins help me  in this matter ??  

Thank you.

Peacekeeper
Message 6 of 7

You were private messaged by @karthikeyan_J  he should be able to help Email is not a choice it used to be they prefer call or chat but the mod should be able to sort your issue out if you have access issues

karthikeyan_J
McAfee Retired
McAfee Retired
Message 7 of 7

Hi @Setiady,

I had sent you a private message requesting your call back details. Please respond to it, so that we can arrange a call back and help with the refund request.

How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community