cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Former Member
Not applicable
Message 1 of 4

firewall keep turning off itself every 1-2 days

i ran mvt and also tried reinstalling the product but the problem still persists.I also ran scans with malwarebyte but it didnt detect any problems.

3 Replies
catdaddy
MVP
MVP
Message 2 of 4

Re: firewall keep turning off itself every 1-2 days

I would assume you are current with all of your Windows Updates/Add-ons to include Internet Explorer. Even if you choose to not use it. McAfee and other vital programs do. You can contact Technical Support 24/7 (free) via Phone/Online Chat being much quicker.  Services and Support for Home and Office

If needed, you can also ask that your issue be escalated. Also it would be advisable to keep your Service Request Number (s)

Cliff
McAfee Volunteer
catdaddy
MVP
MVP
Message 3 of 4

There is also this FAQ, however should you feel uncomfortable trying it. I again recommend contacting Technical Support.   Your computer is at risk - Firewall is Off

All the best,

CD

Cliff
McAfee Volunteer
catdaddy
MVP
MVP
Message 4 of 4

Marking this Discussion as 'Assumed Answered' and Locking it. as it is over 1 year old, and no further correspondence from the Original Poster.

Cliff
McAfee Volunteer
How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community