cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
theflyingmonkey
Former Member
Message 1 of 2

Updated Firewall Questions

I just recieved an update today for my Internet Sercuity. My Security Center, Anti-virus, Firewall, Anti-spam, etc. were updated. A new thing that I noticed with the firewall is something called Intrusion Detection. But for so reason, it isn't turned on. Should I turn it on?

Another thing is that when I check the history and logs, it had a log for intrusion events and outgoing events. How do I get to check these, since the new history and logs only show incoming events.

1 Reply
theflyingmonkey
Former Member
Message 2 of 2

Re: Updated Firewall Questions

Anyone?

Should I turn on the Intrusion Detection option in the new Firewall?

Basically, I think I have Security 12.1 after the update and I want to know if we can view outgoing events and intrusion events like before in the history amd logs.

Here is a thread with what the new Securuty reports look like:

https://community.mcafee.com/message/255622

How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community