cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Carmen_JC14
Contributor
Message 1 of 6

Not able to turn of Netguard in McAfee Total Protection for individual programs

Hello, I am having issues trying disable Netguard for an individual program via the Internet Connections for Programs option in the Firewall settings.  McAfee does not appear to be letting me disable Netguard.  I can enable Netguard for programs that have it on disabled already (such as the McAfee updater) but I can't then disable it.  I've tried running Total Protection as an administrator but that does not appear to help.  Searching for an answer online has led to no results.  Can anyone please offer some assistance?  Thanks.

5 Replies
Allwyn_GI
McAfee Retired
McAfee Retired
Message 2 of 6

Re: Not able to turn of Netguard in McAfee Total Protection for individual programs

Hi @Carmen_JC14,

Sorry for the inconvenience casued. Sure we will help you. I have sent you a personal message. Kindly check and respond to it.

Regards.

Allwyn I

dlucero23
Contributor
Message 3 of 6

Re: Not able to turn of Netguard in McAfee Total Protection for individual programs

I am having the same exact issue. I have ALSO tried resolving it via the app in Inernet Protections For Programs, and it appears to be glitching out as described in the OP.

Allwyn_GI
McAfee Retired
McAfee Retired
Message 4 of 6

Hi @dlucero23,

Sorry for the inconvenience casued. Sure we will help you. I have sent you a personal message. Kindly check and respond to it.

Regards,

Allwyn I

samy7
Contributor
Message 5 of 6

Hello, I am also facing the same issue. Could I have some help please.

TOGREN
Contributor
Message 6 of 6

I am having this problem also. Please advise.

Thanks.

How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community