cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
massimoHD
Former Member
Message 1 of 6

mskolplg.dll and oitlook 2003 on windows 7 64 bit

Hi, as i start outlook 2003 on my pc i receive the followiung message "unable to start or install the plug-in c:\Programmi (x86)\msk\mskolplg.dll"

I click on ok and after this i don't hace the antispam working.

What can i doo please?

Max

5 Replies
ArunMohandas
Former Member
Message 2 of 6

Re: mskolplg.dll and oitlook 2003 on windows 7 64 bit

Hi,

Please follow the below steps.

1) Open Microsoft Outlook 2007.

2) Click on the Tools on Top of the Microsoft Outlook 2007 and then click on “Trusted Center”

3) Then Click on the Add – Ins Tab on the Left hand side of the Window.

4) There you will have 3 options for Add-Ins.     

· Active Application Add-Ins

· Inactive Application Add-Ins

· Disabled Application Add-Ins

5) McAfee Spam Killer Plug-in will be listed in Disabled Application Add-Ins if the MSK Toolbar is not there in MS Outlook 2007.

6) Just select Disabled Items in the “Manage” at the bottom of the Trust Center Window and click on the GO.

7) This will bring the Disabled Items Window and there you have to select McAfee Spam Killer Plug-in and then you have to click on Enable.

😎 This will bring the McAfee Spam Killer Plug-in to Inactive Application Add-Ins. We have two ways to bring the McAfee Spam Killer Plug-in from the Inactive.

( This will bring the McAfee Spam Killer Plug-in to Inactive Application Add-Ins. We have two ways to bring the McAfee Spam Killer Plug-in from the Inactive. Select COM Add-Ins under Manage and click on go. Select McAfee Spam Killer Plug-in in the COM Add-Ins Window and then click on Enable.)

9) Restart MS Outlook 2007 and it will give a “Microsoft Office Outlook Security Notice” and there you have to click on “Trust all documents from this Publisher”.

If you are using

ArunMohandas
Former Member
Message 3 of 6

Continuation of the reply...

If you are using

Outlook 2000 / 2002 / 2003

1. Open Outlook

2. Click on ‘Tools’ in the menu bar and click ‘Options’

3. Click the ‘Other tab’ and click on ‘Advanced Options’

4. Click on ‘Add In Manager’

5. Make sure all McAfee related items are checked if listed.

6. Click Ok

Thanks,

Arun

massimoHD
Former Member
Message 4 of 6

Thankyou, mcafee is checked and listed but the error is still present.

Max

Manoj_AR
Former Member
Message 5 of 6

Try the below steps:

1. Close Outlook.
  2. Click Start, Run, type CMD, and click OK.

Note: For Windows Vista users, you must open a command prompt with administrator privileges. Click Start, Find, type CMD, right-click Command Prompt and select Run as Administrator.

3. Type CD %ProgramFiles%\McAfee\MSK (For Windows Vista 64-bit, use CD %programfiles(x86)%\McAfee\MSK) and press ENTER.
  4. Type REGSVR32 MSKOLPLG.DLL and press ENTER.
  5. Open Outlook.
one4pappy
Former Member
Message 6 of 6

I also am havine this problem using XP SP3 and Outlook 2003. I hope someone out there might have the solution that works. I tryed the options listed, but they didnot work.

How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community