cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Peacekeeper
Message 41 of 45

Re: No updates to Anti-Spam content

Ok I mentioned this in our Moderator call and the tech suggested that the forum tech contact you and get details about the spam emails missed ie headers etc,

I will ping him.

stanisluv
Contributor III
Message 42 of 45

Ops, I did it again... See attached screenshot.

In previous Anti-Spam versions this was because of MSK80Service. This service should work in following way: when Anti-Spam is on then service is running and AS getting new updates and if you off AS then service should be stopped too and no Content Updates. Unfortunately on\off switcher and this service were unsync some time (and I probably know when It was happened) ago stop work properly. In latest McAfee products there no MSK80Service at all but it has another one: McOobeSv2 and I can`t start this service too. Going to try to fix it. MVT can`t fix it.

Content Update.png

Peacekeeper
Message 43 of 45

Updates still should happen if AS disabled. re service who knows they do not say why some are removed and not allows say what they do. Sorry if this not what you want but all I can get.

stanisluv
Contributor III
Message 44 of 45

I just let you know that issue still persist even in latest McAfee`s products. BTW: Do you know McOobeSv2 should be running automatically or no idea? For me it has disabled status.

Peacekeeper
Message 45 of 45

Sorry no idea also cannot see it in services

How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community