cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
trainmstr
Former Member
Message 1 of 2

Site Advisor Not Working

Can't get Site Advisor to show up or work. Thought it was caused by IE7 so I reloaded IE6, still not working. Deleted and reinstalled software three times and checked that it was enabled. When I right click toolbar doesn't show as listed like other computers in house. Could I have a virus or trojan keeping me from activating it??? Need help at witts end. Also, contacted McAfee and was told to erase all Mcafee products and reinstall all, I did and still not working.
Thanks for any responses.:confused:
1 Reply
OliverJohnSimps
Former Member
Message 2 of 2

RE: Site Advisor Not Working

Hi,

Please try to reload you Internet Explorer 7 and then try open it and check if you have the McAfee Site Advisor. If not please open Internet Explorer again and click on Tools> Internet Options> Programs and then select all the four add-ons and then make sure that they are enabled.

Try this and then close the Internet Explorer and then try to open it and check if you have it.

Thanks,
OJ
How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community