Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Who Me Too'd this topic

DannyCh
Contributor III

Facebook support

Hi

So, I've had ongoing problems with Total Protection's built-in (and probably illegal) advertising lacking an opt-out feature. Added to that is the woefully unprofessional customer service. I won't reiterate all that here, but you can search under my name if interested.

As part of all this, I contacted the Facebook page over a month ago. On Thursday, McAfee (Kandi P) contacted me via messenger and asked for some details. I provided them, and since then, no response (5 days so far). This is the second time McAfee has contacted me via Messenger, asked for information, and then had zero follow-up (it was Sharan G last time).

At this stage, it seems like McAfee is deliberately jerking my chain with bad customer service.

Can I please get a public response as to why McAfee would contact me and then leave me hanging for 5 days?

Thanks

Who Me Too'd this topic

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community