cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Who Me Too'd this topic

Danielh2022
Contributor

Macafee mobile app on cell phone keeps crashing

I got a notice that my email had been found on the dark web and every time when I try to access that feature to investigate this on McAfee through my cell phone the McAfee app on my cell phone keeps crashing.

I can get the main menu with the McAfee app but if I try to get into the area to investigate if my identity has been stolen or add new items to watch the application keeps crashing and trying to reboot. I have cleared cache  clear data I have uninstalled reinstalled many times and to no

avail the problem never goes away.. 

I'm just about to the point of looking at other products as I definitely want a antivirus program that works on my cell phone. I'm definitely very angry as I spent a good chunk of money on this and would expect it all features to work.

Any ideas or info are greatly appreciated.

If it makes any difference my cell phone carrier is Metro and my phone is a Samsung a52 5g..

Who Me Too'd this topic

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community